Monday, March 31, 2014

Favourite online shopping websites for hijab-friendly clothings


Now onto the websites/sellers/blogshops that I would recommend for hijab-friendly clothings.

1. The Poplook

This is a popular Malaysian-based website selling affordable and beautiful modest clothings. I love how the clothings are loosely fit to cater to Muslimahs and yet so stylish and trendy! I recently bought Beckie Lace Blouse in Cream, Kendra Romper in Teal and Carmen Blouse in Light Blue. Very impressed with the fast service (shipped out within 1 day), FREE shipping to Singapore and delivery to doorstep in 2 days! Highly recommend to all.

2. Facebook-based sellers: TudungpeopleSg, Hijab Jewels, Muslimah Anggun and Pretty with Hijab

The above are sellers that I bought items from but there are many more on Facebook which I’ve yet to buy from. I recenty joined the craze of cerruti chiffon shawls (love them, by the way!) so I mostly bought shawls from various sellers. I particularly loved the NUMA shawl in Rust that I bought from TudungpeopleSg. Really good quality shawl. I also loved the long sleeve chiffon dress in mint that I bought from Muslimah Anggun.

3. Established Singapore-based blogshops: Megagamie, Dressabelle and Her Velvet Vase

The above are blogshops that I frequent because they have long-sleeved tops and dresses that are affordable and of course, modest! Love the fast service and delivery. I recently bought Paquita Balloon Sleeves in Coral from Megagamie which I love because of its pleats and flowy sleeves.

4. Qoo10

This is a wonderful website to get affordable and all sorts of items beyond clothings per se. I have bought a garment steamer for $50!!!, for instance. Some of the clothings I bought are Zara work pants (for only $13 compared to $79.90 in shops!) and chiffon maxi skirts (non-sheer with inner lining) for $20. Do check the reviews before buying so that you can be convinced of its quality despite the low price.
That is all for now. If you would like my list of blogshops/sellers other than those mentioned, feel free to leave your email and I will send you the links. Happy (Online) Shopping!

Favourite online shopping websites for hijab-friendly clothings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top